Wednesday 23 May 2018

GDPR Statement


I have no idea what the fuck a GDPR is, but as everyone else is doing them I figured I’d jump on the bandwagon and issue a statement.

Giant Dildo Punishes Rapist?

I think it’s something to do with online security. So, I’ll assure each and every one of the six people reading this nonsense that I do not collect any personal information about you. I mean, I would if I could, as I’m a nosy bastard, but I’m not clever enough.

Gay Dave Pumps Roger?

I do like to look at the statistics and see how many people are viewing my site (six), but that’s as far as it goes. As far as I’m concerned, cookies are something you eat.

Girl’s Dandruff Problem Remedied?

Does this bring me in line with the new European whatchamacallit? What happened to Brexit? I didn’t think we had to do what those damned Frenchies told us anymore. I shall be writing a stiff letter to Nigel Farage and calling him a cunt.

Greta’s Dyed Pubes Revealed?

That’s about it. If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to get in touch, but don’t be expecting a reply as I can’t be arsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment